Celebrities' Engagement Rings
Dazzlingly beautiful engagement rings hit the headlines every time as celebrities including pop-Celebrities' Engagement Rings
Be inspired by some of the engagement rings that make the news! Everyone loves to know whose wearing what and the great news is that many of these rings can be mimicked - the design, not the price!
Pink Diamond Engagement Rings
Pink diamonds are one of the favorite colored gemstones worn by rich and famous celebrities the world over.
- The trend for pink diamond engagement rings was sparked by the much-talked about 6-carat pink diamond ring given to Jennifer Lopez by actor, Ben Affleck in 2007.
- Songstress, Mariah Carey's flamboyantly feminine 18-carat engagement ring from Nick Cannon included a white diamond in a pave setting made from cotton-candy pink diamonds.
- Tennis player and celebrity Anna Kournikova sports a 11-carat pink pear-cut engagement ring from Enrique Iglesias.
- The media-savvy French president Nicolas Sarkozy presented his fiance Carla Bruni with a pink diamond, heart-shaped engagement ring.
Yellow Diamond Engagement Rings
These rare gemstones are worn by some of the most beautiful women in the world.
- Model Heidi Klum wears a 10 carat princess cut canary yellow diamond engagement ring given to her by husband, Seal.
- Country music star, Carrie Underwood received a beautiful 5-carat yellow diamond engagement ring with pave setting from her husband, hockey player, Mike Fisher.
Emerald-Cut Diamond Engagement Rings
The size of these beautiful stones are showcased in emerald cut engagement rings by celebrities, actresses, socialists, models and popstars:
- Elizabeth Taylor's engagement ring from her husband, Michael Todd, featured an almost 30-carat emerald cut diamond.
- Although the engagement didn't last, socialite Paris Hilton received a 24-carat emerald cut diamond ring from her then finace Paris Latsis.
- Reputedly the most expensive engagement ring in the world, Melania Knauss received a 24-carat emerald cut diamond ring from now husband, Donald Trump.
- Popstar Beyonce received an 18-carat emerald-cut diamond engagement ring with platinum band from husband, Jay-Z.
- Actress Kate Hudson accepted a proposal from Matt Bellamy with a 9-carat engagement ring featuring an emerald-cut diamond with tapered baguettes on each side.
Shaped Diamond Rings
These lucky ladies wear diamond rings that showcase the best workmanship in beautiful shapes and cuts.
- Actress and singer, Jessica Simpson's 4-carat engagement ring is an unusual pear-shape set in platinum with two side stones.
- Actor Tom Cruise presented Katie Holmes with a art-deco style 5-carat oval shaped diamond engagement ring set in a pave, platinum and rose gold setting.
- Welsh actress, Catherine Zeta-Jones wears a 10-carat antique marquise diamond engagement ring presented to her by actor, Michael Douglas.
Gemstones - Rubies, Emeralds and Sapphires
Loved by the 'royal' families of Britain and the US.
- Lady Diana Spencer's engagement ring was an 18-carat deep blue oval sapphire circled by fourteen diamonds. It is now worn by Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (nee Catherine Middleton) who married her son, HRH Prince William in April 2010.
- Sarah Ferguson, the former Duchess of York wore a distincitve ruby engagement ring surrounded by diamond and worn on a gold band.
- Jackie Kennedy was given a 3-carat emerald engagement ring with diamond accents by her fiance, John F Kennedy.
- HRH Prince Charles gave his second wife, Camilla Parker Bowles an emerald engagement ring accented by baguettes set in platinum.
"An introduction to popular engagement rings topics
including designs, styles, settings, prices and celebrity engagement ring styles."